Thursday, May 7, 2009
LeeAnn's test blog
This is a 'blog test' by LeeAnn. If it takes, I volunteer to help spearhead the 'clean up' effort on the farm prior to the reunion (as long as I can take vacation days in advance). I am new to this blogging stuff, so will be hunting and pecking to see if anything works. Sorry in advance if I do something wrong. Until the next attempt.......LeeAnn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job, LeeAnn! Mom's about to send out the email to everyone she has addresses for. So we'll see how that goes.
ReplyDeleteWhen you get Doris's email, everyone, how about signing in right away as followers---and then let me know if you want to be an "author". As an author you can initiate a new post, as a "follower" you can comment on things the authors post but you can't enter a new post yourself.