Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Congratulations to LeeAnn, Amber, & Marty!

As far as I can tell, you are the first 3 to sign into the blog and LeeAnn's the first person (other than me) to upload a post! So, where are the rest of the Engelbys? Don't be scared...we won't sell the mailing list! Mom (Doris) and I are having a little trouble getting her up and running as an author, but we'll get there.

I've just sent an email to everyone whose emails Doris has inviting you all to be Authors of the blog. If you click on the link in that email and follow the instructions that come up, you too can put original posts on the blog---YOU can be a leader, rather than just a follower (followers can comment on posts but can't originate a post). PLEASE upload a photo to the blog so we know who you are---otherwise we'll end up with a whole bunch of the non-descript little icons on the page!

I hope we can get most everyone signed on as an Author or a Follower or both so we can get going with the serious reunion planning SOON.

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.