Monday, May 25, 2009

LOGISTICS: Name tags, banners, pictures, bulletin board?

BANNERS, PICTURES, BULLETIN BOARDS: Norma, Nancy and Sally did a great job with name tags, banners, pictures, and bulletin boards at the last reunion. Any chance we can get you three to do that again?

COLORING WALL for kids: LeeAnn mentioned getting big paper, chalk, crayons, etc, for the kids to draw on like we did last time. Anyone want to take on that task?

SHIRTS, HATS, BUTTONS: I'm willing to help with something new: As soon as I can get them designed, there will be reunion hats, shirts (in a variety of styles), and buttons available that you can all order yourselves from Cafe Press. I'll get information emailed out and posted on the blog soon. I'll design the buttons to be name tags, too, so maybe we won't need other name tags.

Janie

1 comment:

  1. COLORING WALL FOR KIDS: I've got this one covered already I think.
    Drawing Paper: Will be the backside of old blueprints that I'll bring from work
    Crayons: I'll round up some.
    Chaulk: We have enough that we can bring from home and share for the barn 'patio' concrete floor.
    Play Doh: Have enough to bring and share.
    Bubbles: Bought some recently at a garage sale to bring and share. Probably could use some more bubble liquid though.
    Coloring Books: Have some of those too, to bring and share.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.