Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Label posts to facilitate planning

I'm still figuring this blog thing out as I go. I just discovered that if you're putting up a NEW post you can label it in the space at the bottom right corner of the post window. I'll do it on this one.

If everyone would do this, it'll make it easier for us to look at all the posts related to things like clean-up, food, entertainment, games, etc.

I'll look at the previous posts to see if I can add labels to them. I'm thinking if it can be done after the post was uploaded maybe the person who wrote the post is the only one who can do that.

Janie

P.S. I was able to add labels to everyone's previous posts. If you create an original post, try to remember to add labels. (Click on "Show all" in the lower right corner next to the label box and use the same labels I've already used when possible. If you need to create new ones as new topics come up, that's OK, too, but remember the purpose is to allow us to follow threads on different topics so we don't want TOO many labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.